Saturday, January 17, 2009

Ok. this blog is goin fat mou.
So, im now be the MPK come clean all the spider webs.


Yesterday we had 2 period of seni class.
so, on Thursday, tcher called us bring:



  • penubuk lubang
  • color paper
  • hard cover paper.
  • ring
  • riben eng's riben how spell?! ==!!!
  • those hiasan

Lots thing rite? actually not really lots, but me lazy bring those lah! aiks. bag damn heavy ah tcher!
But, for a lazy student, ME! i only brought.
  • penubuk lubang X1
  • color paper X4
That's all! LOL! then when arrive sch.
I ask the girl who sit next to Qiaoyi.

:Tong: :Jas:

"eh eh, Jas Jas~ bawak tak hard cover paper?"
"bawak~ kenape?"
"ade lebih tak?"
-she point on her head-
"Really ah?! nak satu! <3"
"color ini je yang lebih, nak?"
"OK! :D" i ok althought that is brown color. XD


OK! that's how my hard cover paper come from. LOL!
So, i started do my cover. Cut the color paper. bla bla bla
HUHU~ finally! i finished cut all the shape i wan.
It's 6-7 small triangle.
I wan combine it and form a rectangle.
And make it as frame.


I asked Chingyuan for comment.
-TINK!- after this only paste on it lah!
Luckily not yet paste! XD
She look at my hasil, then look at me. smiling :)
actually she is dunwan hurt me that my hasil look like malay's work. LOL!


Then Engjee giv me an idea. She said:
两边尖尖的粘在一起,变成一只蝴蝶~
Good idea rite? So, i paste it together.
To form a butterfly.
But hor, i dun tink it look likes butterfly lah.
i tink it looks like... 蚊子!

OK. here some picture of my hasil.


Look like wenzi rite?! XD


The GRASS sponser by, QIAOYI!


You knw why i tink it looks like wenzi?
Bcz of. You saw those wenzi in buku latihan?
Neh~ bside the rubbish can de ah~
LOOK ALIKE RITE?!!
Two side sharp sharp~ XD
Conclusinya, itulah WENZI! XD
(Cikgu kata, guna conclusinya taraf high sikit! skit je!)


Daripada,
satu-satunya MPK bagi member kumpulan L6L.
tong~ :)



BM ROX! XD

1 comment:

εїз M i s y el εїз said...

nice 'hasil'~
at least u did something