Sunday, December 14, 2008

I'M BACK! =D

First sentence I want to say is….
Finally I back to my lovely house…
I back from National review last night…
Yea…although this is a marching camp…
But I enjoy it very well^^ hehe
Hmn..
I dono want how to post about this camp la…
><””

1st day I woke up very early…
3am… and I 2.30am only sleep..
In the bus, I sit wif eng jee..
behind me is larry n joey
beside me is liyee n angela
in front me is SK n gary
me n eng jee talk talk talk
just sleep awhile…
means tat day I only sleep liao 1hours
v hv our breakfast at MC D
filet-o-fish, coffee, n hash browns
larry eat until want to vomit!! Haha
she very dun like de fish..
v r excited to know how is our hostel..
hmn….
It is out of my imagination!!
><”” It looks like … jail?
Toilet not human use de….
It is dirty! 1000000000000* dirty!
My room…
All de bed is combined together..
N the bed all is very colourful~
Haha Larry said she needed MEAT for supper><
=shock=
2nd day v rehearsal at dataran merdeka Damn hot!
N v [PAHANG] not really perfect tat day
Den..v went back pulapol Practice
thr V did it well
then V march in the rain..
Its nice actually ^^
At night, V went out hv supper
Me, eng jee, joey, larry, liyee n gary…
Finally larry get her lovely MEAT supper
^&^
Haha!!
While she eating
Gary said his friend were coming…
But at last they sesat ==
LOL!
Den v chatting at the “garden”
Others country were practicing marching but PAHANG were chatting around
Every PHANG members all like late sleep early woke up de^^
LOL
Yea
Yesterday~
Netional review~
At merdeka parade ~
I tink v did it well yesterday
^^
I saw my cousin thr also x.x!!!
Hmn..
I saw peysien, kah, manhouw, tengfatt also.
But I din saw Angel..
Ohh…
They’re black n looked tired..
Peysien is getting to lost her voice~haha
After that v went Timesquare for lunch n shopping..
V wearing st.john t-shirt n uniform~
1st time I wear like tat go shopping ==
Fine, v had MC D again for our lunch
Den go play photo sticker
N BOWLING ^^
But I’m not playing… just follow those seniors ~
They play v see……
All of them r PRO
Haha

Den v going back to quantan
In the bus~
“prawn” tell us that ltri v having MC D for lunch
Den v all said
“MC D” again
OMG!!
V all like MC D supporter
LOL
V watch movie, chatting, singing in the bus~
Its fun
^^
Hmn….
Anyway…this camp is nice la………
p/s:tong, u should go^^
haha





qiaoyi

No comments: