Saturday, December 13, 2008

embarrassing!

I did something embarrassed me!
Was at petrol station just now.
Bought some snacks and i'm asked to pay for 'em.
First.
The shopkeeper asked me did you fill up?
I can't listen clearly cause you know their speaking was like mumbling!
I'm clever enough and I answered nop.
Second.
He asked me do you need a plastic bag?
Err something like that la.
I answered nop again!
Cause I can't get what he said.
After paying I was like how I take these stuffs?!
I was looking at those stuffs then.
He asked again are you sure?
Ok this time I say yeah I need.
And I thought we need to pay for the bag and I ask how much was it?
Luckily he can't hear what I said lol.
I rolled my eyes and say it's ok thank you.
Look! How embarrassing!
Well their speaking was like..
For example have a nice day.
They speak it as have o noice doy.
Look it's hard to get what they said !
Yay! I'm trying to imitate their speaking! MUAHAHAHAH
Kay I know I'm foolish and please don't laugh at me. T.T


Love,
Suxin

No comments: