Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Christmas EVE!

Tong LOVE....?!
Jordan know we tak tau pulak?!

Nothing is on today tho is christmas eve.
Went shopping for whole day at Rundle Mall.
End up bought a tee and finally i got myself a shade.
Will be fly to Perth tomorrow.
4.30a.m need to off to airport !

I gained massive weights these few days until I dare not weight.
It's obvious cuz everyday steak if not then potato.
Had very luxurious meal EVERYDAY.
Good hor.. But back to M'sia then die lor.
Let's go jogging! Yo Jordan! Go go diet together!

Tomorrow's CHRISTMAS!
Good lor you all going out together!
Nah Jordan. Christmas then Christmas ar.
Don't forget what's the date tomorrow! ^^

Btw. I bought Twilight original version!
I mean the book lar but am gonna buy the original dvd of Twilight when i'm back!

Last but not least.
MERRY CHRISTMAS!
Going Perth tomorrow so don't know got comp anot.

Best wishes from,
NONO!

No comments: